We are going to a team event starting this fall. We are teaming up with the Kokanee power spring derby to come up with a spring and fall tournaments grand champion. You are automatically included as long as you fish both derbies. Listed below is the information.
SHASTA LAKE SPRING AND FALL TOURNAMENTS
THE CHAMPION WILL TAKE HOME:
- A CUSTOM TOURNAMENTS CHAMPION JACKET
THE ANGLER WITH THE BEST COMBINED SCORE FROM THE KOKANEE POWER CLASSIC TEAM TOURNAMENT AND THE SHASTA LAKE TEAM TROUT DERBY WILL WIN.
THE KOKANEE POWER CLASSIC TEAM TOURNAMENT WILL BE ON MAY 3-4,2014.
THE SHASTA LAKE TEAM TROUT DERBY WILL BE ON OCTOBER 11-12, 2014.
SHASTA LAKE TOURNAMENTS CHAMPION COMPETITION RULES:
- Each angler must participate in both the Kokanee Power Shasta Lake Classic Team Tournament and the Shasta Lake Team Trout Derby.
- Each team will be awarded points for each tournament. Awarded points will be equivalent to their final standing at the end of each tournament. A 1st place standing equals 1 point, 2nd place equals 2 points, and so forth. A team consists of one or more anglers.
- Each angler earns points equivalent to the points earned by his/her team. For example, if a team earns 3 points, each angler in that team will be awarded 3 points.
- The Shasta Lake Tournaments Grand Champion is determined by combining points earned from each tournament.
- The best results a person can have are 2 points. That would be first place in both events. The person with the combined lowest points will be the winner.
- The tiebreaker for the Grand Champion shall be the largest fish weighed in on Sunday of the Fall Derby.
- If a tie still occurs, those anglers will share the grand champion prize prize.
- Refer to rules for each tournament for specific requirements.
Top of Page
We in the Lakehead Community of Shasta Lake would like to WELCOME all anglers old and young to our Trout Derby. We hope you will get to know all that this part of Shasta Lake has to offer. We encourage your patronage of the businesses listed in this website.
We want you to experience what we already know. Lakehead and the Sacramento Arm of Shasta Lake truly are a wonderful place to fish and have a really good time. We wish all of you the best of luck and we hope that the BIG ONE does not get away!
We THANK YOU for your support.
The Lakehead Community
Shasta Lake, California
For more information, contact:
Harold Jones - Sugarloaf Cottages - Harold@Shasta-Cabins.com - 800-953-4432
Dave Dulon - Basshole Bar & Grill - Dave@BassholeBarandGrill.com - 530-238-2716
Or write to:
Sugarloaf Cottages Resort
PO Box 768
Lakehead, CA. 96051
Top of Page
Copyright © 2001-2014 R & D Web. All Rights Reserved